Frbiz > China Hotels

Top China Hotels

Hilton (12)
Doubletree By Hilton Wuxi
Hilton Beijing Capital Airport
Doubletree By Hilton Huaqiao
Hyatt (26)
Guest Hyatt Hotel
Hyatt on the Bund
Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
Marriott (33)
Marriott Suzhou Hotel
Marriott Executive Apartments
JW Marriott Hotel Shanghai
Plaza (206)
Chongqing Plaza Hotel
Evergreen Plaza Hotel Tainan
Sunshine Holiday Plaza
Best western (34)
Best Western Premier Red Forest
Best Western Harbin Fortune
Best Western Putian Hengfeng
Orange (10)
Orange Hotel (Ningbo Huaishu
Orange Hotel (Jinsongqiao West)
Orange Town Hotel
Vienna (10)
Vienna Hotel (King Hotel)
Vienna Hotel (Hai Wan Hotel)
Vienna Hotel Shenzhen Airport
Nanyuan Inn (20)
Nanyuan Chain Inn Kaiming Branch
Green Tree Inns (Hefei Nanyuan
Nanyuan Chain Inns Hangzhou
Peninsula (9)
Haikou Peninsula Hotel
Peninsula Hotel
The Peninsula Shanghai
Four seasons (3)
Four Seasons Sweet Home
Four Seasons Shanghai
Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
Gloria plaza hotel (13)
Gloria Plaza Hotel Wanzhou
Gloria Plaza Hotel
Gloria Plaza Hotel Kangqiao

Types of Chinese Visa


China Visa Type

There are nine types of China visa, which falls into two categories, namely, ordinary and diplomatic visa. The Ordinary visa consists of eight types, which are respectively marked with Chinese phonetic letters F, L, Z, X, C, J-1, J-2, G, and D.

  Ordinary Visa

  L Visa = Tourist visa
Issued to foreigners who enter China temporarily for touring, family visiting or other personal affairs. Single-entry, double-entry tourist visa are available. The maximum stay in China for each entry is 30 days. Multiple-entry is not granted for tourist visa.

No visa is required for those foreigners who travel to Hong Kong and Macao Only. For those who would like to travel to Tibet, an approval notice from China Tibet Tourism Bureau is required to apply tourist visa. Telephone number of China Tibet Tourism Bureau: 86-891-6834313. fax number: 86-891-6834632.

  F Visa = Business/Visit Visa
Issued to foreigners who are invited to China for business visit, research, lecture, scientific-technological and cultural exchanges. Single-entry, double-entry, 6-month-multiple-entry, one-year-multiple-entry business visa are available. The maximum stay in China for each entry is 30 days.

  Z Visa = Work Visa
Issued to foreigners who are to take up a post or employment in China, and their accompanying family members.

  X Visa = Student Visa
Issued to foreigners who come to China for study or intern practice for a period of six months or above.

  C Visa = Crewmember Visa
Issued to crewmembers on international aviation, navigation and land transportation missions and their accompanying family members.

  J Visa = Journalist Visa
J-1 visa issued to foreign journalists who are posted to China for at least one year.
J-2 visa issued to foreign journalists who are on temporary interview mission in China.

  G Visa = Transit Visa
Issued to foreigners who transit through China.

  D Visa = Residence Visa
Issued to foreigners who are going to live in China permanently.

  Diplomatic and Service Visa
Issued to the foreign government officials and the staff of diplomatic missions and of the United Nations who travel to China for official mission or accreditation.